Collaborative Economy initiative for Nations is a forum of global economy experts, technology experts and free thinkers around the do my college homework world, via a global communication network, in order to discuss global economic problems and to provide realistic and practical solutions for the advancement of Nations equally, and to live in a smart world, sustainable and environment-friendly, in order to achieve a better quality life for people in health, education, justice, security, and to achieve satisfactory rates of prosperity and development for each nation.
Collaborative Economy Initiative for Nations CEI-N
With the rising leadership and management essay example of the world’s population, and the diminishing of natural resources, which were unsustainably consumed in the past decades, the world is facing major challenges affecting the existential basis ofessays that i can buy needs such as the provision of fossil energy alternatives to meet the requirements of modern lifestyle, and affecting food and safe drinking water supplies, in addition to the provision of basic countries services in health care and education and social welfare services.
This challenge resulted in an international stampede in an attempt to acquire the resources to ensure their people to continue the level of a well-off life in scarce future of economic resources, and this stampede reflected today in multiple forms of conflicts that take religious and ethnic character, while the essence of this conflict is the economy and competition for survival.
However, to overcome the major challenges of resource scarcity worldwide and the growing population, the solution lies in a completely different approach other than the stampede and unfair competition between nations, as the problem of a nation cannot be solved apart if neighboring nations suffer from major problems as it is impossible to create state-of-capsule isolated for the well-being and prosperity that will prevent the leak of the harmful effects of poverty and underdevelopment and environmental pollution from the other states in the joint planet where we live together.
The perfect choice and solution worthwhile global challenges faced by all people of the world lies in the “international solidarity”, through the creation of joint mechanisms for the renaissance of nations through economic and cognitive and humanitarian exchange, in which every nation contributes to it with its unique natural and human value in a common pot that combines main elements of prosperity and development for all countries of the world, and helps each country and the people to fill the necessary requirements across exchanged raw material surplus and its products that achieve in the end its adequacy and satisfaction in the development and renaissance rates.
1) Achieve high materially rewarding for the countries through the creation of massive economic base narrative essay topics for college students investment opportunities.
2) Linking the nations with transport Network of Ports, Airports and Railways, also with Telecommunication Infrastructure.
3) Establishment of joint free and open markets to promote trade and products exchanges between nations.
4) Create smart, giant and sustainable economic cities.
5) Create large research and development centers in each participant country to support the intellectual development.
6) The optimum utilization of water resources and agricultural land fertile.
7) The development of alternative eco-friendly energy sources.
There are areas in the world characterized by its natural resources and its geographical location, and this make them potential places for representing the continents key transport joints to achieve the elements of international solidarity if they are used to create the infrastructure to connect countries and continents, for the exchange of natural resources and the integration of humanitarian efforts and the flow of information and knowledge.
However, many of these countries where these joints are located do not have the resources to create such infrastructure which enable them to be economies elevator for nations, and global centers of economy and development. However those infrastructure projects are very high in cost with very slow return of investment if they assessed as a stand-alone investment, such as roads and railway and sustainable energy plants and other facilities including ports, airports and other infrastructure facilities.
But if the indirect return of investment of the infrastructure projects will be taken into account and mainly through the comprehensive human and cultural development investments regionally and internationally, we will be in front of service and intellectual projects guaranteed with high feasibility, economic, and developmental returns.
The mechanism of building the international economic centers to achieve the elements of the collaborative economy for nations will be through the following tools:
1) Gathering of the world’s experts and specialists in the fields of economy development and government administration.
2) The development of plans of action with open horizon beyond national borders to include regional and international domains.
3) Establishing a mechanism for building a partnership between the countries with very well thought out rates from their gross domestic production, to achieve the collaborative economy and obtain attractive income from the global economic centers.
4) Encouraging creativity, innovation and build a framework for the establishment of international leading incubators of ideas.
The World Industrial and Trade centers
Continents Joints and Nations Economic Centers
- Suez Canal Corridor and the Asian-African link across the Strait of Tiran
- Arabian Peninsula-Persian land link through the Strait of Hormuz
- African-European link across the Strait of Gibraltar
- Arabian Peninsula-Horn of Africa link across the Strait of Bab el Mandeb
- Trade Corridor for Central Asia across the Indian Ocean and across the Mediterranean Sea
- Asia-Europe link through the Strait of Bosporus